How to Download Subtitle from YouTube?
This YouTube Subtitle Downloader is user-friendly. You only need to get the YouTube video link, paste it to download4.cc's search box to get it downloaded.
e.g. 1: How to get YouTube subtitle download to your computer?
Step 1: Copy YouTube video link.
Step 2: Come back to download4.cc, paste the video link to its search box. Click on the "Download" button to download subtitles from YouTube.
e.g. 2: How to download YouTube Subtitle on Android phone
Note: for better download experience, we recommend you use Google Chrome.
Step 1: Tap on YouTube app and find the video you need to get subtile. Copy its video link.
Step 2: Tap on your Android broswer, enter "download4.cc" to open the website. Paste the YouTube video link, click on the "Download" button to download subtitle from YouTube.
e.g. 3: How to download subtitle from YouTube on iPhone/iPad
- 1. Why the download link cannot be analyzed or the YouTube video is forbidden to download?
- It may be caused by that our service does not work temporarily, YouTube video does not work well or your network is not stable. Follow below steps to fix it.
- 1.1. Firstly, please click the “DOWNLOAD” button to try several times again to fix the problem.
- 1.2. Secondly, make sure that the video/music link can be accessed and played normally.
- 1.3. Thirdly, the download link may not be analyzed due to the unstable network. Please check if your network works great or switch to more stable one and try several times again .
- 2. After analyzing the download link successfully, I click the download button, but cannot download it?
- If you can't download directly by clicking the download button, please try the following methods: right-click the "download" button on your computer and select the "save link as" to download. For Android/iPhone devices, long-press the "Download" button and select "Save Link As" to download.