How to Download Video from Facebook with Download4.cc Facebook Video Downloader
You only need to enter the video link in the search box of this FB video downloader, click the "Download" button to save online Facebook videos to your computer. It is super easy.
e.g. 1: How to save a video from Facebook to your computer?
Step 1: Click the video you want to download to play it. Then, copy the link.
Step 2: Paste the link in the search box at the top of the page, then click Download or press Enter.
Step 3: Wait for a moment, download4.cc FB video downloader online will search out all the downloadable formats and display them on the page. Select the format you want to download, and click the "Download" button, the page will jump to the video playback page, right-click on the video, select "Save Video As" to download. Or try to click three dots at the right side corner and find "Download" button to download video from website online sucessfully.
e.g. 2: How to download Facebook video on Android phone
Note: for better download experience, we recommend you using Google Chrome.
Step 1: For most platforms, you can click on the video you want to download to play it. Next, click Share button on the video playback page, then click copy link.
Step 2: Paste the link in the search box at the top of download4.cc Facebook downloader online, and click Download or press Enter.
Step 3: Wait for a moment, download4.cc free Facebook video downloader will search out all the downloadable formats and display them on the page. Select the format you want to download, and then click the "Download" button, the page will jump to the video playback page, long press the video, select "Save" to download. Or try to long press the download button and select "Save Link As" to download.
e.g. 3: How to download video from Facebook on iPhone/iPad
Please download the Documents app in App Store, and then use download4.cc in the built-in browser of Documents. You can then download videos or music perfectly, and Documents supports to move the download completed video to your iPhone album.
- 1. What to do if the download link cannot be analyzed or the video is forbidden to download?
- 1.1. Firstly, please click the “DOWNLOAD” button to try several times again to fix the problem. Or if you are trying to download the Facebook videos using the link copied from the "Copy Link" button, please come back to Facebook video page and find the video you want to download, double click the video to play it, copy its URL directly, AND use download4.cc to download the video again.
- 1.2. Secondly, make sure that the video/music link can be accessed and played normally.
- 1.3. Thirdly, the download link may not be analyzed due to the unstable network. Please check if your network works great or switch to more stable one and try several times again .
- 1.4. Some videos require software to download. After installing the software, you can download all online videos without any limits. Download the software now >>
- 2. After analyzing the download link successfully, I click the download button, but cannot download it?
- If you can't download directly by clicking the download button, please try the following methods: right-click the "download" button on your computer and select the "save link as" to download. For Android devices, long-press the "Download" button and select "Save Link As" to download. For iPhone / iPad, please download Documents App and use this website in the built-in browser of Documents App.
- 3. After analyzing the download link successfully, the video/music quality, format, size, and other information cannot be displayed normally?
- We can't directly recognize all the information on some videos/music, but we will try to put high-quality videos or audios at the front of the list. You can try to download the videos/music from the top down in the list to your satisfaction.